* Make a post (public, friends locked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. List your 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
* If you wish for real life things, make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
* Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ.
* Surf around your friends list (or friends friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
* If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use - do it. You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf - to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not - it's your call.
* There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just...wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
Here we go~ :3
Dear Santa (or one of his little elves),
My holiday wish list for this Christmas is...
1. Paid account + the extra 100 icons add-on for one year or three months.
2. Gazette's DIM SCENE DVD
3. A good Tora x Aoi layout [with matching icon? 8D;]
4. Move to London with my Mom
5. Visit Japan.
6. A Laptop.
7. GazettE Merchandise.
8. A TORA X AOI FANFIC from a good writer. >>;
9. A region-free DVD player, high-def maybe?
10. A new profile layout.
In other news, I'mma talk to SeaShell this weekend~
Yes, like this.